- How it Should Have Ended: Hansel & Gretel
- Amazon vs. the World: It’s Time to Fight Back
- Why My Endings Are So Hard To Write
- Free Agent by J.C. Nelson Release Day
- Love’s Paradox Release (New Adult Romance)
- Love’s Paradox $50 Giveaway!
- Love’s Paradox Cover Reveal – New Adult
- Review of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Love’s Paradox Cover Reveal – New Adult
But first, a little bit about the book:
Stalked by her abusive ex-fiancé, Rae Zachery retaliates by singing karaoke and spilling all their dirty secrets to the entire bar. When her ex attempts to silence her brazen performance, sexy, leather-clad Parker comes to her rescue and soundly punches her ex in the face. As valiant as that may be, Rae finds Parker’s violent assistance unsettling, yet she can’t help but be drawn to him and his tragic past.
Fighting her attraction for Parker is a battle Rae can’t win, and soon their night of sharing secrets morphs into an undeniable bond. But fate won’t so easily relinquish her grip on their happily-ever-after. Instead of blissfully skipping into obscurity, Rae and Parker are subjected to her ex-fiancé’s vicious proclivities. Who knew love could hurt so good?
Halo of the Sun
Webs of Convexity
(Tocsin Saga, #1)
(Paradoxical World, #2)
(Summer Chronicles, #4)
The Acid Method